- Rendering/plastering work on all brick walls of residential structures.
- Concreting /plastering work of underground and overhead water tanks.
- For repair/maintenance work of existing damp-wall, salt petre, fungus in brick walls.
- Roof concreting work of residential & industrial structures.
- Damp proof course of residential building, basement and silos.
- Most versatile for waterproofing of structures such as tunnels, basements, culverts, water-tanks, canals, swimming pools etc
- Total waterproofing of concrete is obtained against water pressure.
- Helps in complete crystallization of cement particles.
- Concrete is protected from weak solution of acids/chemicals.
- Eliminates/reduces dampness from plastered surface.
- Eliminates/reduces fungal growth, sweating, efflorescence, salt petre action on the plastered surface.
- Hind Proof No.1 to be diluted with clean fresh water. The proportion of mixing is 1:12-16, i.e. 1 part of Hind Proof No.1: 12 to 16 part water.
- After mixing (as stated above) the water is to be stirred uniformly and thoroughly so that the whole of Hind Proof No.1 is dissolved in the solution.
- The solution to be added to dry mix of cement and sand mortar.
- 1 to 1.5 kg of Hind Proof No.1 to be dissolved in 12-16 Litre of water and added for a mix of one bag(50Kg) of cement mortar and the balance water must be added separately to get the desired consistency.
- Hind Proof No-1 is added per bag of cement depending on the mix proportion. Normally
1.5 kg per bag of cement is added for mix proportion of 1: 6 or leaner mix and 1kg per
per bag of cement is added for mixed proportion of 1: 4 or richer mix.
- The quantity of Hind Plast No.1 per bag of cement depends upon the mix proportion.
- The solution to be made as mentioned in application of the product.
- Aggregate, sand and cement is added in the mixer and mixed thoroughly in dry condition and subsequently the solution is added gradually to get the desired workability. Do not add any extra water so that the W/C ratio remains unchanged from that as specified.
- 1 Kg. Hind Proof No.1 per bag of cement to be added if cement content is 350 Kg/m3 and 1.5 Kg per bag of cement to be added for concrete with cement content less than 350 Kg/m3.
Water should not be added to make the mortar/concrete workable if it gets dried up or the use of the same is delayed.
|Permeability to water as per IS: 2645
||Much below the limits of the standard.
18 months from the date of manufacture. Should be stored in a cool and dry place.
1 Kg, 5 Kg, 25 Kg, 50 kg, 100 kg & 225 Kg Container.
Hind Proof No.1 is non-toxic, non-flammable, Eco-friendly and ingestion is to be avoided. Any splashes to the skin must be washed with clean water. If contact with eyes occurs, wash well immediately with clean water and seek medical advice.